Monday, March 16, 2009

Love dare..Day 14

Friends Thursdays Love Dare was:

Day 14


Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they’d really like to work on. Just be together.



Well for the past week I have been playing a lot of online video games with my Brother so Thursday I decided to put down the games and spend some quality time with my baby. I started out by cooking dinner, then afterward we watched a movie together. It’s amazing how much time we could spend together but it always seems like we have other stuff to do. My suggestion would be spend quality first , then do whatever you thought was so important afterward. I always have a couple of hours after Heidi goes to bed to play games or piddle around the house. Thanks for stopping by..Your Brother in Christ…Chris



Enjoy life with the wife you love all the days of your fleeting life.—Ecclesiastes 9:9 HCSB

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Chris,

Great post! Lynn and I are getting married on the 28th of this month. We have the book already ... we plan on doing the Love Dare. Any advice you could give another man??

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top
sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).