Visit the Internet Monk Archives
-
20 Years of Internet Monk For twenty years, Michael Spencer, Chaplain Mike
and a number of other writers described and discussed the post-evangelical
life,...
Arnold? Arnold who?
-
Back when Arnold Schwarzenegger was still in short pants and playing in the
sandbox, there was Jack LaLanne. Mr. LaLanne passed away yesterday at the
age o...
Hey everyone,
Welcome to my blog. I hope I can share some experiences, ideals and just some random crazy thoughts to help you and I on our spirital walk and in life
Yayy, a Lost fan!!! My brother-in-law downloads them and we bring them home on our iPod. We're three or four episodes behind. When it's done I want to watch the whole thing over again. There are so many details I know I've missed.
2 comments:
Thanks for the links Chris - I'm always looking to become obsessed with this show :)
Yayy, a Lost fan!!! My brother-in-law downloads them and we bring them home on our iPod. We're three or four episodes behind. When it's done I want to watch the whole thing over again. There are so many details I know I've missed.
Post a Comment