Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What a great weekend!


Hey friends,



Just wanted to share a little of my weekend with y'all. First of all I celebrated my 42ND Birthday on Friday. My lovely wife took me out to breakfast and then spoiled me all day. Then my brother Tony and family came down from Nashville for the weekend. We had a great time! We went to SixFlags on Saturday and had a blast, we ended up spending the whole day there and closed the park down! By the end of the day everyone was wet, tired and very excited by the experience. We will definilty be doing that again. On sunday we went to our church and and had some great fellowship. I am really excited to see how God has been working in our lives and in the lives of our family and friends. God is truely good and I know if there are people out there who are hurting and feel the World is against them. I beg you to hand your problems and worries over to God; he is faithful! I have seen him work in my life many times. Friends like the song goes " I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see" His grace is amazing! Don't give up!



I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend. Thanks again for having us and sharing your birthday with us. I can't wait to hang out again.

I love you.

Tony